Saturday, July 24, 2010

Found Thoughts on Cancer

Today, I was digging through my pile of 3x5 sketch cards (Dr. A. Swisher @ UNCC pointed me in the direction of using small white pages to compose small single finished pieces of thought) and I found this gem:

After watching youtube videos about Vortex migrations at various frequencies, and another about Bifurcations... I had a thought: One possible source of cancer: Vibrations constant unusual (not natural?) amplitude, or, frequency, or Amplitude + Frequency combination can disturb the "natural" distribution of cellular building material.
In other Words:
Cell Health= h
Amplitude = a
frequency = f
normal cell distribution rate (amp+frequ=healthy)=N
So, I tried to develop some formulas for these different rates and distribution reactions. But it was a complete mess... However, after reading more about this, in "Spiral Symmetry" by Hargittai and Pickover I see that with experiments I could find formulas..
But, the point is: if this is true of Animal Cells and Plants (ever seen Burls in a Tree? that is Cancer)... Then this must be true for Urban Design too!
Too much frequent material shifted one zone? Cancer.
The cure for cancer is the cultivation of balance space!

No comments: